Article and Case studies
Let us share with you some articles & case studies that illustrate how our products could enhance the experience your customers have with your energy related business
Article & News Blogs
Watch Ross Sharman talk about Accurassi's partnership with Plenti with their GreenConnect platform
Accurassi in the press, with others with Fintech Australia 20 November 2022
Accurassi in the press, with others with OnImpact Media 10 November 2022
Accurassi in the press, with others with the Sydney Morning Herald 6 September 2022
The Business Problem
- Nectr has some of the most innovative energy retail offerings in Australia and has a strategic focus on renewables and cleaner energy sources for their customers. They had a major upcoming marketing opportunity to showcase their brand (at the Sydney Royal Easter Show). They wanted to highlight their innovative new solar + battery offering to customers, in-person, via a marquee display centrepiece.
- Accurassi has developed a world-leading Solar Evaluation tool to digitally engage users with Solar products and offers. It reads a prospective customer’s energy bill (via a simple upload tool), then within seconds returns a high-quality image of their house with the correct amount of rendered panels on the roof. The panels are also in the correct places based on roof geometry or obstacles, whilst maximising for solar orientation.
- Our tool is fully customisable out-of-the-box, with a super simple drag and drop interface to customise the brand, colours, logos and terminology used.
- Working closely with Nectr, we build a bespoke instance of this software from scratch for in-person demonstrations within a 3-week timeframe. This, Nectr-specific instance, used a QR code placed on a large screen within the physical Nectr booth at the Easter show.
- Customers were able to walk up to the booth, scan the QR code, upload their own bills from their phones and then see the image of their house and solar panels on the large tablet screen in front of them. Click here to see the QR code in action
- Nectr was able to drive 100’s of high quality, new leads to their Solar sales teams within a couple of days and have now re-used the system at the Melbourne Home Show in August 2022.
Date: April / August 2022